Useful Ingredients In Dental Treats:
- Dog dental treats made with parsley seed oil helps minimize bad breath.
- Treats that contain chlorophyllins, a semi-synthetic, water-soluble form of the plant pigment chlorophyll, work on your Chihuahua’s digestive system to neutralize mouth odors.
- Pumice in treats helps to reduce the plaque that builds on teeth – a culprit of stinky breath.
- Anise is another ingredient that has refreshing qualities for your Chihuahua’s breath.
Products That Fight Strong Bad Breath:
- Dog breath treats that come with antibacterial and anti-plaque properties powerfully target the source of bad breath.
- Refreshing dental rinses made with yucca extracts and mint oils help lessen digestive-tract odors. pour an ounce or two in your dog’s water bowl to freshen his mouth.
- Specially formulated chews with bacteria-fighting ingredients and prebiotic elements work overtime. they help zap odorous plaque, while supporting the healthy bacteria in your Chihuahua’s stomach.
Benefits of Natural Breath Remedies:
Natural supplements and freshening drops are available for controlling your Chihuahua’s bad breath:
- Herbs: echinacea supplements can boost your Chihuahua’s immune system to help normalize mouth problems and odors.
- Drops: mouth drops containing echinacea, neem bark, sage, myrrh and plantain leaves lessen bad breath.
- Dog breath treats with all natural ingredients are healthy and low-fat snacks.
- Treats infused with real dill and parsley are high in protein and assists in tartar removal.